BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 1, 2010

The Grammys wrap up

I know, you are probably sick of hearing all about the Grammys at this point. But that's not going to stop me from giving you my point of view of the Grammys. ;p

I have to admit that I thought the Grammys were GREAT this year! Well, the performances at least. GaGa and Elton rocked the show opener. And I thought it was really cool how they mashed their songs up. Beyonce's cover of 'You Oughta Know' was fierce. However, it was weird for her to go back into 'If I Were A Boy.' BEP were fine, however I was not into Fergie's visor. Jamie Foxx had the best song intro of the entire night! I didn't care much for the MJ tribute, in fact, I hate that they are pimping out his kids. He went out of his way to keep them out of the limelight, please continue his wishes.

And here goes my rant...I AM SO OVER TAYLOR SWIFT! Katie Sommers this morning said 'I don't believe your 'I'm so shocked' face anymore. We are over it. Let it go.' I could not have said it better. I'm over her. Be done. Go away. Thank you.

Alright, that's all I can muster. As I was writing this I realized I am also over the Grammys and don't really care to write any more about it.

Find the winners here .

0 comments: