BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Owl City at the Ritz Ybor

So last night I got to enjoy the live show of Owl City.  I've loved 'Firefiles' since the first time I heard it, and made Tommy listen to it (for the record he hated it the first time he heard it).  The show was great!

Adam Young (a.k.a. Owl City) is totally awkward.  But, he really does pour his heart into his music.  You can tell that he is totally into it.  And I really wouldn't expect anything else out of him.  He was totally awkward on stage.  Crazy movements, spinning in circles, all that stuff.  But like I said, I wouldn't expect anything else.

For a chilled out guy and chilled out music it was a really high energy show.  With all the crazy movements.  They had a great set up with with strings, drums, guitars and, of course, plenty of keyboards.  All the kids in the group performed really well.  The string girls were really cute too.  They had dances to various songs.  Very cute!

The show was really great.  Definitely check them out if you can.  And here are some photos!

0 comments: